Quality Loans simplified

Ira Carrillo XSWYUWFQZXONZV at concentric.net
Thu Jun 16 03:18:34 PDT 2005

Dear Homeowner,

You have been pre-apprroved for a $483,000 Home Looaan at a 3.53% Fixed Rate.
This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and your credit is in no way a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity all
we ask is that you visit our Website and complete
the 1 minute post Approval Form.

En+er herree '> http://oI1.Website.loans05.com/2/index/sto/ctS

Bennett Espinoza
Regional CEO

desire a purchasable thing. All I want is, I want to stand right in front of you so close that we feel our breaths hitting our faces, our hearts listen to each other's beats, our eyes play together, your whispers vibrate my body, and I, taking your hands into mine, thrusting our fingers together, taking a deep breath, would scream so loud that all the tiredness inside me, all the sadness vanishes in the air." I knew the answer to her wish but I couldn't say what I should have. "Mia, I understand your pain but I have obligations. I have to be careful.