Broken links and redudant redirects on www2

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 12 21:15:12 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

I've installed W3C's checklink (http://validator.w3.org/checklink/) on
my belgarath's home and run it for beta.linuxfromscratch.org. I've
attached the resulting summary as it is too long to paste here. Note
that there are some false positives, like the FTP links that seem always
to fail, and links to http://linuxfromscratch.org/. Additionaly, the
errors about "news.html" not being  found will be fixed as soon as we
have the news management system working.

If you want to run it, just execute this command on belgarath:

/home/lizardo/scripts/checklink.sh

Don't run it from outside belgarath, it will take much longer and waste
bandwidth.

Best regards,
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/