Website Todos

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 12 18:41:43 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> First of all, Justin, thanks for all the work you've been doing lately.
> It all looks good. :) Secondly, Anderson, what types of things need to
> be done to get all the scripts set up for the beta site?  Is there
> anything you need or could use help with?  Just want to get a general
> status of where we are. It would be nice to have beta functional enough
> to show the community as a working proposal very soon.

These are the TODOS that I could remember right now (not ordered):

- port Hint's genlist.sh to www2 (working on it).
- port svn2html.pl (version 1 and 2) to www2 (already done, just need to
create each project's news.html page and SSI #include the logs/*.html files)
- fix some broken links found by checklink (will post about it soon).
- fill up some possibly missing pages (Justin is working on this).
- implement a new news management system (as I said sometime ago, I have
some ideas about an e-mail based news management system, I'll draft the
details and post it RSN; for now, we can continue to use the RSS, but we
still need to find a tool to convert it to HTML and show it on each
project's news.html)

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/