r222 - html/trunk/hints

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Sun Jun 12 14:20:49 PDT 2005

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

>The hints list you get from www is generated dynamically by a script
>called "genlist.sh" (it's on scripts/trunk/genlist.sh on the www2
>repos). I've not updated this script to the new www2 layout yet, but
>it's a simple matter of changing tags on it and adding some top/bottom
>templates.

Ah, figured so.  I only copied the whole list into it and just cleaned
it up a bit.  Any other pages that are generated?  I didn't bother with
the news pages of course, they are generated as well I believe.

>BTW, how did you convert the e-mail addresses to entities? Manually or
>using a tool? I plan to implement that on genlist.sh too (currently it
>prints the e-mails clear).

I didn't do them manually (my gosh, I would go blind!), I used a website
to obfuscate them.  I am currently looking on how to make a nice bash
script out of it though.  If I get anywhere with it, i will let you
know.  :)

>Keep the good work :)

Thanks!  Glad to help.

--