r222 - html/trunk/hints

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 12 14:05:49 PDT 2005

justin at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: justin
> Date: 2005-06-12 14:23:04 -0600 (Sun, 12 Jun 2005)
> New Revision: 222
>
> Modified:
>    html/trunk/hints/read.html
> Log:
> [www2] Added last of hints to hints read online page.  Up-to-date with www page.

Hi Justin,

The hints list you get from www is generated dynamically by a script
called "genlist.sh" (it's on scripts/trunk/genlist.sh on the www2
repos). I've not updated this script to the new www2 layout yet, but
it's a simple matter of changing tags on it and adding some top/bottom
templates.

I'll do that in a minute, so you don't have to worry about keeping this
list up-to-date :)

BTW, how did you convert the e-mail addresses to entities? Manually or
using a tool? I plan to implement that on genlist.sh too (currently it
prints the e-mails clear).

Keep the good work :)
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/