[Fwd: gcc4 Books piling up]

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 28 16:03:53 PDT 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Take a peek at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/
>>
>> Are there supposed to be that many gcc4 books hanging around?
>

> Er, no, obviously :)  I thought the render script was supposed to
> automatically delete previous renderings, but I could have screwed up
> the tagging/version entities to cause that not to happen.  Anderson, any
> ideas?

Fixed (I'll be effective on next cronjob run). It seems some branches
got recently renamed, but the render-lfs-book.sh script (specially the
"rendering_pattern" variable) was not updated accordingly. I suppose
"7.0-multiarch-*" is now the "7.0-cross-lfs-*" branch so I can remove
the former?

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/