Search page style

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 15 00:58:02 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> *Whew*
>
> Well that was a lot of tweaking :). Sorry for all the commits. I think the
> search page is somewhat more readable. I'd welcome any feedback concerning
> it, though. I was just sort of playing as I went...
>
> http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi

Is that URL the final location of the search stuff?  I'd prefer
*everything* to be under http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/ if at all
possible (with the exception of bugzilla which should remain at
http://bugs.linuxfromscratch.org/).

Also, the alfs-discuss list is checked by default.  This smacks of
favouritism :)  But also it means the "(default to all lists)" is not
accurate.

Cheers,

Matt.