Broken link

jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 13 13:33:46 PDT 2005

>> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html#packages
>
> Yeah, I actually saw that immediately after posting.  Now, I'd actually
> prefer that info to be on a separate page, simply because the
> download.html page, to me, should give info on how to download the book,
> *not* the packages it references (and its title suggests this too).

I disagree, simply because people are going to go looking for downloads
under the download link. That's looking at it from a general web browsing
perspective. A packages page really only makes sense in our specific LFS
world.

Anyway, you make the call, but for the record, it makes more sense to me
the way it is.

--
JH