wiki

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 13 10:59:23 PDT 2005

jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

> There was talk about dropping it entirely for some of the same reasons you
> mentioned. But, afaik, no decision was made.

I'm all in favour of dropping it.  However, someone (not me!) needs to
audit the current content and see if there's anything of value (w.r.t.
the *current* book(s)) still on it.  IMO it'll be one less piece of
software to maintain and have to monitor for security alerts!

I don't really think there's a need for community-editable content.
Hopefully, the new website structure will prove flexible enough and easy
enough to use that new content can be added in a timely manner.

Regards,

Matt.