wiki

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 13 07:21:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

I hope I'm not opening pandora's box right now, but still I'm gonna
bring up the question: Is there still any interest in the wiki(s)?

I've seen that over the past 90 days, there have only been about 15
edit's on wiki.linuxfromscratch.org (of which 5 are spam). The other
wiki (does it still exist?) won't be much of a difference I imagine.

I guess that if the wikis have lost their use/users, we could easily
bring over the contents to the website and then remove them, right? Or
has anyone still got Big Plans (TM) with them ;-).

Joachim