www.linuxfrom.... Navigation Bar!

Indrek Tuula indrek.tuula at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:23:35 PDT 2005

Hello Webmasters!

I visit LFS website few minutes ago and some-how i get the page not
found message.
I test the http://www.linuxfromscratch.org website and i think i found the bug.

OK lets try again

Please copy following link in you browser address bar

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/version7.0

As you know that location is unavailable in this site and page not
found message will be available but we all waiting already lfs 7.0 :)

If page not found message is present then try to open following links
on the navigation bar:
LFS, BLFS, ALFS, HLFS, Hints, LiveCD and Patches. Do it in same
browser window when page not found message is present.

Result is same - page not found! Also check the current address. I
have this one.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/lfs/blfs/alfs/hlfs/hints/patches/lfs/blfs/alfs/hlfs/hints/

It seems other links work fine :)

I using Mozilla FireFox