the new site

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 8 16:35:24 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:25:48PM -0700, Justin R. Knierim wrote:

> I would also like to see the beta site be released and put to use soon.

Same here. It would seem that the overwhelming majority are in favor of
this. I fear we are farting in the wind with the 6.1 release. LWN and
others will announce that we have updated and new potential LFS'ers will
come and wee a site that is in disarray. How will that speak of the
quality of the book?

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch