[RFC] FAQ Structure on Beta Site

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Thu Jul 7 16:37:25 PDT 2005

Hello everyone:

As most of you know, the website team is trying to get the new beta site
ready for service as soon as possible.  One of the last few things left,
is moving the FAQ to the new site.  The FAQ hasn't been updated in 6
months and needs some attention.  Before we do all that work moving it
over, we wanted to ask the LFS Community their opinions about the layout:

For the new website, do we want to keep the FAQ in its current
structure, meaning that there is a general FAQ (
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/index.html ), a LFS FAQ (
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/faq.html ), and a BLFS FAQ (
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html ) with the general FAQ
pointing many faq's to the LFS and BLFS FAQ's, or should all the FAQ's
be in one page?

Please post your comments and suggestions to the website list please.
Thank you.

--
Justin R. Knierim
justin at knierim dot org