FAQ entry

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 6 20:38:08 PDT 2005

We all know that the FAQ is old and free time is short. However, I think
at least 2 FAQ entries are needed prior to 6.1's final release.

1) The "no more ptys" error. The text for this can be grabbed straight
from http://linuxfromscratch.org/~archaic/no_ptys.txt. The reason for
this is it is explicitly mentioned in the book.

2) Don't use Fedora Core 4. This entry would actually just be an update
to http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/faq.html#what-dist. The reason
for this is the commonality of the question currently.

Since no one knows yet which site is going to be used by the time the
book is released, can the old FAQ be updated as well, please?

Thanks!

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch