[RFC] New LFS Website

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 5 13:43:40 PDT 2005

sash at dalriada.com wrote:
> If you insist on using that logo, could you at least put the mouse-over
> colors along the top edge in rainbow order? Only three puzzle pieces and
> the rainbow out of order is just a bit too much disorganization for me.
> I *do* love the navigation though. :)

Well... it was originally in the order you'd find in defracted light,
like in a rainbow. But some people had trouble distinguishing the
blues/purples (poor monitor settings, I'm guessing ;P) so the colors
were rearranged.

Not sure what to say there, my original design was ordered as you suggest.

--
JH