[RFC] New LFS Website

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 5 11:23:37 PDT 2005

El Martes, 5 de Julio de 2005 14:21, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> http://beta.linuxfromscratch.org/

Look nice and easy to navigate, but is hard to read, at least for me. I'm
using a resolution of 1400x1050 with a default font size of 10pt (the more
smallest one that I can use on that resolution).

In main.css there is:

body {
 background: #fefefe;
 font: .8em Tahoma, sans-serif;
 color: black;
 border: 0;
 margin: 0;
}

That mean an actual size on my system of 8pt for the new LFS site (plus, I
don't agree the Tahoma look, but that is another issue).

Wy are you reducing the default font size defined for the users on their
systems?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia