links

Sr. D rsdia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 11:00:33 PDT 2005

Dear website,
There is a link listed for Texas that is actually in
the UK.

Also, there is no 6.0 stable version at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/wget/ to
correspond with the 6.0 stable docs.

Sr. D wrote:

> Incidentally, there are two Dallas mirrors which are
> slower than the Houston, Texas mirror from my Dallas
> Fort Worth location.  One has a UK url (AI Networks)
> http://lfs.ainet.co.uk/lfs/news.html and the other
> just says Dallas, TX
> http://lfs-mirror.tpegg.org/lfs/news.html .  But
> thePlanet datacenter above has a good ping for me.

I'm not sure we can do much about our mirrors, though
if there's one
listed as Texas that is actually in the UK that's
obviously an error.
Please report this to website at linuxfromscratch.org.

OK, please report that to website at linuxfromscratch.org
too.