Smallcap traders preview

Platinum Stock Reports sjkfx at northstate.net
Mon Jan 17 04:29:41 PST 2005

Database Solutions, Inc.
Symbol: OTC Pink Sheets: DBSJ
Industry: Enterprise Software
Current Price: 0.19
Shares Out.: 36.0 Million
Est. Public Float: 2.8 Million
Market Capitalization: 5.4 Million

Major Recent News!  Press Release Source: Database Solutions, Inc.

Database Solutions, Inc. Announces over 100 Users on its Agent Intelligence Product and Projects (USD) 500,000 to (USD) 1,000,000 in Paying Subscribers for Agent Intelligence in 2005.

Monday January 10, 6:00 am ET

TORONTO. BUSINESS WIRE. Jan. 10, 2005. Database Solutions, Inc.(DBSJ), the technology and marketing customer relationship management (CRM) on-demand company, today announced that as of January 10, 2005, the company now has over 100 users worldwide subscribing to onlinedatabasesolutions.com Agent Intelligence CRM service. The Company believes that it may add up to 100 new subscribers over the next four fiscal quarters.

"DBSJ has democratized CRM for the Insur ance Industry," said Jason Wong, President and CEO. "Insur ance brokerages of all sizes and insur ance agents - from small businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises - may experience CRM success with Agent Intelligence and onlinedatabasesolutions.com. The insur ance industry is moving to on-demand, and by relentlessly focusing on making each and every one of our customers successful, DBSJ may become a marketing and technology leader in on-demand CRM for the insur ance industry."

The Company reports that the Version 3 (v3) of Agent Intelligence was completed, launched and created based on valuable feedback from beta testers over three quarters in 2004. DBSJ's 2004 fourth quarter sales upon the completion of v3 was (usd) 30,000 without any marketing effort or corporate expense. Currently DBSJ has over 100 users on Agent Intelligence and projects strong sales growth over the next four quarters for Agent Intelligence and onlinedatabasesolutions.com family of products.

About Database Solutions, Inc. [OTC Pink Sheets: DBSJ]

Database Solutions, Inc. is a technology and marketing company in the on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) industry and the software developer of Agent Intelligence. Database Solutions Agent Intelligence's proprietary browser-based software was designed specifically for the insur ance industry to provide backend administration of insur ance policies, client tracking and client marketing/selling strategies for an entire insur ance brokerage or insur ance company. The Company's family of products includes a comprehensive suite of CRM applications to help enterprises of all sizes, industries and geographies meet the complex challenge of sharing and managing information on-demand. Unlike other insur ance administration systems currently on the market, Agent Intelligence focuses on the needs of the broker - simplifying their business by eliminating the paper administration involved in tracking their clients to in crease sales. By automatically tracking all events along the lead development process an agent and/or manager is able to see any weaknesses in an agents selling process. Automated reports critical to both management and agent are automatically available through the use of the Agent Intelligence system. One of the most attractive features of the Agent Intelligence product is the fact that it is entirely browser based and no hardware or software installation process is required. The Agent Intelligence user also immediately benefits from complete upgrades and on-demand customization. The Company allows customers and independent software vendors to customize and integrate onlinedatabasesolutions.com's products, as well as build their own on-demand enterprise applications.

>From the Investors' Point of View: Database Solutions, Inc. [OTC Pink Sheets: DBSJ]

DBSJ’s Agent Intelligence solution is an innovative CRM solution for the 3 trillion US insur ance industry.  Unlike other insur ance administration systems currently on the market the Agent Intelligence solution focuses on the needs of the broker – simplifying their business by eliminating the paper administration involved in tracking their clients, further driving sales.  By automatically tracking all events along the lead development process an agent and/or manager is quickly able to see weaknesses in an agents selling process. The most attractive feature of this product is the fact that it is entirely browser based therefore no hardware or software installation process is required. Agent Intelligence users also immediately benefit from frequent and constant development of system upgrades.

Database Solutions is positioned in the sizeable and rapidly expanding markets in CRM solutions and hosted software.  The CRM solutions market is estimated at more than 8 billion and has been growing at a rate of more than 10% per year over the past four years, driven by dramatically reduced costs and improved technologies.  At the same time, the market for hosted software has been expanding at an exponential rate, with a CAGR of 36% IDC expects this 1 billion market to reach more than 3.6 billion by 2008

DBSJ’s Agent Intelligence hosted CRM solution offers a number of significant benefits to customers in the insur ance industry.  Compared to traditional CRM services, which require significant IT expertise and up-front costs, DBSJ’s on-demand CRM service can be quickly and affordably deployed in an organization without significant capital expenditures.

DBSJ benefits from its strong and highly experienced management team, who are well versed in IT and in the insur ance industry.  Founders Jason Wong and Kervin Findlay previously held senior management positions at KF Technologies, Inc., a provider of data based management systems for the insur ance industry, where they were successful in applying IT solutions to the unique challenges of the insur ance business.

The Company has also built a Board of Directors with extensive insur ance industry expertise and contacts which will be instrumental in gaining new clients.  The Company’s Board includes: Mr. Sal Nuccio, an experienced business writer and consultant for the New York Times, who has also served as Administrative VP of the Continental Insur ance Companies and as the NY State Deputy Superintendent of Insur ance; and Ms. Eileen Mayer, Chief Agent for Superior Life, responsible for the federal and provincial licensing as well as all statutory reporting to the federal government.

Will DBSJ explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critical.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.
This publication is an independent publication with the goal of giving investors the necessary knowledge to make rational and profitable investment decisions. Use of the material within this newsletter constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this closing statement. This publication does not provide an analysis of the Company's financial position and is not an solicitation to purchase or sell securities Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. It is advisable that any investment should be made after consulting with your investment expert and after reviewing the financial statements of the company. The information in this report is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance does not insure similar future results. This is not purported to be a complete and thorough analysis of the featured company and recommends a complete review of the Company's regulatory filings at secgov The information herein contains future looking statements and information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the featured company. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be future looking statements. Future looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Future looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. We disclose the receipt of two thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder of the company for the preparation of this online report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. All factual information in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company Web sites, SEC filings and Company Press Releases. This information is believed to be reliable but can make no absolute certainty as to its accuracy or completeness. As with many microcap stocks, todays company has additional risk factors worth noting. Those factors may include an accumulated deficit since its inception, a negative net worth, reliance on loans from officers, directors and a majority shareholder to pay expenses, nominal cash and the need to raise capital. The company may have a going concern opinion from its auditor.