Well, that was fun

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 12 18:15:38 PST 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 21:31, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Btw, Anderson, did you ever get a chance to test out the lfscounter
> script I wrote?  It might still be of use.  I think it's sitting in my
> home directory on Belg.

I did not test it yet, but it's on my TODO list (actually a bunch of archived
messages) :/.

For those interested, here is my TODO (no logical order):

- Apply Mailman patches from Nico
- "[RFC] Proposal to change the structure of the website view/download areas
and handling of "testing" releases" - Kevin P. Fleming;
- Test Jeremy's lfscounter.cgi;
- "Current website issues" - Jeroen (some of them are still valid).
- Finish migration to update-website.mk script (almost finished).
- Check if Mailing list indexing through swish-e is working (AFAIR Gerard
disabled it, not sure if he enabled it again).
- cleanup repository and do some reorganization (basically move scripts,
templates, news MIME DB's out of html/).
- Some things I might have forgotten.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org