Well, that was fun

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 12 17:31:01 PST 2005

Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> On Sunday 09 January 2005 16:30, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>>[...]
>>I'm sending this note to the website list and the livecd list too,
>>because though I'd like to continue working on those projects, my
>>production may be stifled for a bit. For that matter, it would be nice
>>to be allowed to continue contributing to ALFS, too, in my spare time.
>>
>>It's been fun. And it's been a privilege to take on the role, at least
>>for a time.
>

> Even if a break is good sometimes, it's sad one way or another :-/
>
> It'd be nice to still see you around here, you greately helped the website :-)

Thanks :) I do plan on still working with the cd and the website as much
as my time allows - hopefully once I get myself better organized here, I
can be a bit more active again.

Btw, Anderson, did you ever get a chance to test out the lfscounter
script I wrote?  It might still be of use.  I think it's sitting in my
home directory on Belg.

--
Jeremy Huntwork