stop renderring of testing branch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 19 14:33:55 PST 2005

On February 19, 2005 02:24 pm, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> Done. Should I remove the current rendered testing book too?

Might as well yes. I don't see a reason to really keep it. There are some
changes to current online testing and unstable but i'm sure it's not a big
deal.

(yes i changed the subject from "cancel" to "stop." there is a spam check
on .*cancel.* in the subject from some old broken MTA that kept spamming with
non deliverables)

--
Gerard Beekmans