Beta website

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 13 12:56:55 PST 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 16:26, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> > BTW, just finished downloading the repos:
> >
> > 37M     lfs-website2
> >
> > It's a little fat ;-)
>
> That's probably because it's got the patches repo as an svn:external.
> On my box the checkout is actually 61MB with 44MB taken up by the
> patches/ directory.  A further 16MB is taken up by the 'view' directory
> which may or may not actually be part of the final repo.  That leaves
> 1MB for the rest of the actual website :)

That's right, but I still needed to download them ;-)

Why don't put these non-website things outside the repository and keep a
site-wide backup script running, like I suggested? So if something goes
wrong, we just get the latest backup.

IMHO It sounds strange to have "compiled" things like book renderings on the
website repository.
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org