Rendering the ALFS SRS

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 13 12:34:21 PST 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 12:50, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Archaic wrote:
> >But how long until the site is ready? We can't abandon the old one yet,
> >and changes still need made WRT HLFS unless your timetable is 2 weeks or
> >less.
>
> Changes wrt HLFS will still be made ;) this was addressing the issue
> with the alfs SRS and ownership. HLFS will still function just fine
> within the current website setup.

Jeremy, The ALFS SRS rendering can be done on the current website, as I said
on another mail. I think the new layout will still take up some time to be in
good shape, so we don't like to delay the other things, right?

I suggest we working on paralell on both layouts, so the migration will be
easier later.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org