organization

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 12 13:12:15 PST 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 15:30, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I was. I started on Thursday, but didn't get to have anyone add the
> script to the cron job.  You can look in my home dir on belg for the
> render-hlfs-book.sh script. If you don't mind, look it over to make sure
> it's all correct.

I did. Just changed a couple of "lfs" occurrences into "hlfs" and removed
LFS-only code. the final script is at:

~lizardo/scripts/render-hlfs-book.sh

If you don't mind, I need to request some admin maintainance tasks anyway, so
I can request adding the above script to /etc/fcrontab. You can change it if
necessary, as it's lfswww-writable.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org