Rendering the ALFS SRS

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 12 08:25:10 PST 2005

Anderson,

We've got (or will have when I fix the script) the ALFS SRS document
being automatically rendered via a post-commit hook.  Now, all
committers will be in the svnalfs group, so the HTML file also has to be
owned by that group and be group writable in order for the post-commit
to run successfully.  Currently, all the website files are owned by
gerard:lfswww, and I believe that ownership is reset each time the
website is regenerated.  For this reason I'm currently rendering the SRS
in my own public_html dir.  Any ideas on how to fix things up so we can
put it under the ALFS section of the website?

Cheers,

Matt.