HLFS News item (release of 0.2-pre1)

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 5 16:01:37 PST 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 17:50, Archaic wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 11:28:32PM -0700, Archaic wrote:
> > 2column seems to be the default display. At that display, the svn
> > command is horribly spaced and partially hidden. The same goes for the
> > bootscript news item.
>
> This is still a problem. Can someone please change the font?

Hi Archaic,

I'm not so familiar with CSS, so if you know how to fix this issue on the
current website, tell me that I commit it (or even send a patch, as you made
last time :-).

ThreeColumns still has this problem, but it seems less ugly. Maybe switching
the default to it can improve readability for now?

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org