SMALL FONTS

James Ross ross.ja at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:32:15 PST 2005

Why such small fonts?  I am not handicapped, but I do have to wear
glasses with a recent prescription. And have worn glasses for 15 years
or so.  Your site uses fonts that are even smaller than the standard
sites out there that use style sheets (which I hate).

Does this mean that only 20/20 eyesight visitors are worthy of LFS??
Or do you expect everyone that visits your site to reset their text
size in the browser and then have to reset it again when browsing
other sites?

James Ross