Side menus on the site

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Sun Aug 21 23:58:13 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I don't have any full-fledged suggestions for improvement right now, but
> I'm bringing this up so that we might discuss how to better organize and
> simplify the menus. I really think it shouldn't contain more than 5 or 6
> main entries.

Please take a look here:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/sitemap.html

Would it work well if this was the last menu item and we could remove a
few extra menu items?  We could even call it "Other Pages" instead of
sitemap if we want to infer that there are other pages besides these
available.  Anyone else have an opinion?

I am of the same opinion as you Jeremy.  There are just too many pages
and projects, and not all can have their own menu item.  The list needs
to be cut down, and another method found to have all the pages.

Justin