Side menus on the site

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 21 15:21:10 PDT 2005

Hey all,

I've been watching the left-side menus on the website steadily grow.
Already, several of them are longer than I originally intended when
proposing the new site. The idea was to keep the site simple and
logically group data of the same context. There are several links in the
left-hand side that only point to one page, but are shown on just about
every page, (ie, "Mailing Lists", "Contribute").

I don't have any full-fledged suggestions for improvement right now, but
I'm bringing this up so that we might discuss how to better organize and
simplify the menus. I really think it shouldn't contain more than 5 or 6
main entries.

--
JH