LFS Website - Printing Issues

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Thu Aug 11 12:00:53 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

I am not sure what exactly the problem is.  I tried to print the credits
page (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/credits.html, but many other pages
are the same) with firefox in both XP and Linux, and each time I get
only one page, with the text running off the page.  Here is a freepdf of
it (normal printer does the same, also print preview, and the print page
1 of 1 isn't checked):

http://knierim.org/~justin/firefox.pdf

If I use internet explorer, the page looks fine in the browser.
Printing however gives me 6 pages with the text in a very small column.
Here is another freepdf of that:

http://knierim.org/~justin/internetexplorer.pdf

I don't have any other browsers installed to try out.

Not sure what is causing it, but will take a look.  In case someone
already knows, please speak up!  :)  Or if my system is not configured
right, also please say so.

Thanks.

Justin