r539 - in html/trunk: . alfs blfs faq hints hlfs lfs livecd patches

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Sat Aug 6 13:59:33 PDT 2005

justin at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

>Author: justin
>Date: 2005-08-06 14:53:47 -0600 (Sat, 06 Aug 2005)
>New Revision: 539
>
>Modified:
>   html/trunk/TODO
>   html/trunk/alfs/menu.html
>   html/trunk/blfs/menu.html
>   html/trunk/faq/menu.html
>   html/trunk/hints/menu.html
>   html/trunk/hlfs/menu.html
>   html/trunk/lfs/menu.html
>   html/trunk/livecd/menu.html
>   html/trunk/menu.html
>   html/trunk/patches/menu.html
>Log:
>Added mirror page to submenus until we figure out a better mirror method.  Added LFS Bugzilla link to LFS submenu.

I played around with other ideas, like having the mirrors link up in the
top menu, floating left, etc, and Jeremy and I thought it didn't look so
great.  So just for simplicities sake, for now I added a website mirror
link to each menu.  If you want to change the position or want to do
anything with rr-dns, feel free to revert it.

Justin