Google search

Javier Sanchez Monzon tino at stw-bonn.de
Tue Sep 28 00:20:28 PDT 2004

-Thanks Jeremy,
-I saw the web site linuxfromscratch and you setup the possibility to search at your domain
and at the web.  It is not better only to setup the search only at your domain?  Because, if i
would like to take a search at the web i will open a new window to do this.?  What do u think?

kind Regards,
Javier Sanchez