Server issue with the {B}LFS books look

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 15 12:58:29 PDT 2004

El Mar 14 Sep 2004 21:41 Nico R. escrbió:

>>     "text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
>
> Uh, that's not good. This should be changed, IMHO, as it's our aim to do
> The Right Thing(tm), and to do it well. ;-)

That fragment is generated automatically by xsltproc. I can't change or remove
it via stylesheets. The param that theorically controle it is ignored, maybe
abug in the libexslt code :-/

Added a sed to the unstable Makefile to do the change text/html -->
application/xhtml+xml.

>> There is no XML declaration, due an old issue with some mirrors that
>> try to parse the files with PHP when that declaration is added.
>
> Those mirrors should be fixed, too. Have their admins been notified
> about this problem?

Readded also in unstable to test the current mirrors status about that.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/