Current website condition

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 14 23:04:13 PDT 2004

Nico R. said the following on 13-09-2004 12:18:

> If I understand this correctly, we are going to replace the entire
> website by a TWiki based one, right?

Yes, but with two caveats:
1. It won't *look* like a Wiki (just a fancy CMS with lots of access
control)
2. If the mirroring won't work, we'll have to abandon TWiki. Preliminary
tests were succesful though.

> The look is okay, but won't the change break existing URIs? If yes,
> that's not okay with me... Or are we going to keep the current URIs or
> set up redirects?

We will setup Apache rewrite directives to point old URL's to the new ones.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans