Server issue with the {B}LFS books look

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 14 12:41:10 PDT 2004

El Mar 14 Sep 2004 21:02 Matthew Burgess escrbió:

> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/#media-types

Well, we have now that in the generated pages:

    "text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

There is no XML declaration, due an old issue with some mirrors that try to
parse the files with PHP when that declaration is added.

And we are no using the XML stylesheet PI.

Them, our books pages aren't proper application/xhtml+xml.

Maybe isn't the correctr fix, but it's enougth until we can create pages that
fit the application/xhtml+xml guidelines

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/