BLFS - Downloads

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 13 19:06:40 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 16:20 +0200, Blankenaufulland, Ricky wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> I have problems with downloading BLFS. Every mirror I tried - they must be ten or more - reports a page not found error. I figured out that I can read the book online at http://www.lfs-matrix.de/blfs/view/stable/ but that kind of many html pages is not handy for printing. Any help would be nice. Thank you so far.
>
> Best regards,
> - Ricky Blankenaufulland

The mirror at ftp.lfs-matrix.de has a copy of BLFS-BOOK-5.1-HTML.tar.bz2
& BLFS-BOOK-5.1-XML.tar.bz2 which seems to be missing from
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/

In fact the whole stable dir is missing.  I know you all are pushing to
get blfs-6.0 done and stable, so I wanted to ask which is the better
course of action at this time?  To remove the links on the website
pointing to the downloads of blfs stable, or restore these bz2 files to
their proper place?

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net