Update of 5.1 patches

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Sun Nov 14 11:22:39 PST 2004

I've updated the patches in the appropriate directory and all the links
should be working.

I am a little peeved about this.  The several patches in the patches
project were renamed to add -1 to the files and many dashes were
replaced with underscores.  This meant that I had to not only copy the
patches but rename them to the names used in the stable book.  It was a
tedious process.  I've made a tarball of the patches and saved them.  I
also made a copy of the blfs-5.1-bootscripts in case they get 'lost' too.

Guys, we've all got too much to do now.  We don't need to redo things
that were working.  Please be careful.

  -- Bruce