New ALFS Team Leader

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 14 09:05:50 PST 2004

In spite of the fact that I suggested a "couple of weeks" time to
discuss new leadership, the discussion did not take that long :-)

As of today, the new team leader of the ALFS project will be Jeremy
Huntwork. I'd like to thank him for volunteering, and I'd also like to
thank the other team members for their positive comments.

To the server admins: please ensure that Jeremy has whatever group
memberships he will need to manage the ALFS project SVN repos and
website areas.

To the website admins (of which Jeremy is one <G>): Please update the
ALFS team membership page to reflect this change.

As I mentioned in my original message on this topic, I'll continue to be
involved in the LFS and ALFS communities, and I'll contribute whatever
help I can.