Missing website content

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 14 07:50:07 PST 2004

Hi,

I've just restored the BLFS artwork from a very old website backup. I'm not
sure if it's missing some recent content, so if someone has a more recent
BLFS artwork tarball, please send me it so I can restore it to the previous
state.

Also it's currently missing the following content:

- BLFS book renderings (render-blfs-book.sh needs to be run manually).
- LFS 5.1.1 patches (downloading them from ftp.linuxfromscratch.org).
- BLFS 5.1 patches

Please report any broken links or website content you think is missing.

Thanks,
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org