BLFS patches location (was: Re: Broken Link)

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 13 09:52:19 PST 2004

On Friday 12 November 2004 03:09, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Rob Kennedy said the following on 11-11-2004 22:45:
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/patches/blfs/
>
> You probably meant <http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/>, but
> it's empty as well... Anderson, could this have to do with your updated
> scripts?

Not really, the new update-website.mk script is not
touching /home/httpd/www.linuxfromscratch.org yet. The /patches/blfs
directory is supposed to be updated by the render-blfs-book.sh script (like
render-lfs-book.sh does for the LFS patches), but for some reason the BLFS
patches are being kept into
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/cvs/.

BLFS team: is there some specific reason to keep the BLFS patches
on /blfs/downloads/cvs (meaning we need to change  /patches/blfs to a symlink
to this location), or can render-blfs-book.sh be modified to put the BLFS
patches on /patches/blfs?

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org