Ping

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 11 18:11:13 PST 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 05:49, Nico R. wrote:
> Has anyone read my message
> <URL:http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2004-October/003920.html
>>, or did it get lost, because I was replying to a very old thread? Just
> asking, because there was no reaction for one week.

Hi Nico,

I saw it, and even let it marked as "unread" so I can remember of answering to
it when I had time (i.e. now)... Sorry. :/

The simple fix for the already-generated archives is indeed a sed command. I'm
not sure how long it would take, but it's nice to give it a try.

Regarding the mailman upgrade, I'll ask Matthew for it, as he seems to handle
the upgrades on belgarath ;) [whoever is going to do the upgrade, don't
forget to apply Nico's patch]

Thanks for the patch,
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org