[update-patches] Website updated on Wed Nov 3 14:01:23 MST 2004

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 11 17:26:43 PST 2004

On Saturday 06 November 2004 19:02, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Anderson,
>
> I liked Randy's suggestion, so I edited the hook script to send success
> notices to only the members of the website team and Jeremy U because of
> his admin privs.  Failures will get sent to the website list.  No
> offense intended by my edit, but it was getting rather annoying to see
> the website list overrun by notifications of a successful run of a
> script.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the high traffic caused by the automated messages. They were
supposed to stay enabled just for a couple of days, but I suddenly had to
become AFK and forgot to disable them :/. I hope to get the new script
working fine (it still needs some work on the update-* rules) on Sat/Sun,
when this exceptionally busy week ends :). I'll then disable the debug
messages and post them only on failures.

Anyway, feel free to change the script if necessary (e.g. add/remove debug
post recipients). That's why I made it group writable. ;)

See ya on the weekend...
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org