[update-patches] Website updated on Wed Nov 3 14:01:23 MST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 6 15:02:18 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 20:25 -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Stuart Harris wrote:
> > Is there any chance of getting these 5 update mails put into a single
> > email?, because this list used to be low(ish) traffic, now it's kind of
> > insane ;)
>
> Or, better still, perhaps do like the BLFS scripts and only output
> something if an error, or something unusual occurs.

Anderson,

I liked Randy's suggestion, so I edited the hook script to send success
notices to only the members of the website team and Jeremy U because of
his admin privs.  Failures will get sent to the website list.  No
offense intended by my edit, but it was getting rather annoying to see
the website list overrun by notifications of a successful run of a
script.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net