Wiki screw-up (me or it?).

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 31 14:15:18 PST 2004

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational said the following on 03/31/04 19:32:

> If you can just restore to ver 6 or 7, I'll forget about it.

To restore a page, select "PageHistory" and select the revision you wish
to restore to. Select "edit" and then "save" to save the old revision.
I've restored it, btw., just as some pages which were vandalized by some
smartass who figured he "cracked" the wiki and thought it was not
"secure". Heh. Obviously he doesn't know that revision control and a
constructive community are the security mechanisms of a Wiki.

FAQ and Website Maintainer