Wiki screw-up (me or it?).

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Wed Mar 31 09:32:58 PST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational said the following on 03/31/04 15:39:
> > Tried to add a dashed line and two line comment here
> >
> > <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=Ch5%3A%20GCC-3.2.3%20-%20Pass%202>
>
> Dashed line is composed of 4 dashes: "----". Linebreaks are achieved by
> 1 line of whitespace (indicates new paragraph) or by "%%%".
> Some experimentation in the SandBox is probably useful... ;-)

OK. I changed all the "---" (which I didn't change in the first place)
to "----" and the results still look the same.

Every time I go back and try to fix it, it's lost the changes I did.

If you can just restore to ver 6 or 7, I'll forget about it.

I've used the wiki enough to now about dashes and blank lines. I don't
need to keep putting them in and seeing them go away.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational