BZ

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 30 23:31:03 PST 2004

James Robertson said the following on 03/31/04 03:17:

> I wanted to put a updated BZ stable on test, but noticed that you have
> been playing with the templates.  I wanted to test before going to prod.

Any work on the templates has been abandoned by me long ago. IIRC:
* there was too much cleaning up to do to make it worth the effort
* the BZ people had this on their roadmap, but decided to wait for
browser support (how lame is that)
* the effort would very likely have to be maintained or repeated with
new versions

In conclusion:
just wipe out the test bugzilla and use it for your own purposes. The
only adjustment I've made is to put in our logo.

Good luck, and thanks for the notification!

FAQ and Website Maintainer