Inconsistent mirrors

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Sat Mar 27 05:28:07 PST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 mail123 at koevis.demon.nl wrote:

> okay , sorry , I just like this mailing list better then the WIKI. But there
> is one big thing that a WIKI misses:
> security: everyone can EDIT the document , so everyone can delete it!

You must have come late to the thread. If you'll check the archives,
you'll see that these concerns are being addressed. Maybe some
recognition that Jeroen and the community do their best to consider all
the angles might clue you to use the archives. No offense intended here.
It's just that it'll help how folks perceive you too.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational