Subversion -- Part II

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 22 15:40:21 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 15:23, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Not sure if we should adapt the current website scripts or wait for the
> new Wiki/CMS system. Gerard, any ETA on the migration to Subversion?

I don't want to commit to an ETA or even come up with one. I have to
read the entire manual, install the software, figure out how to use it
(apache based or its own server), write access permissions and such. No
idea how long it takes. 5.1 should be released somewhere in between too.

I'll keep you guys posted as I know more.

--
Gerard Beekmans