Subversion -- Part II

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Mon Mar 22 14:23:51 PST 2004

Gerard Beekmans said the following on 03/22/04 22:29:

> figure it out, setup access privs. Then there is a matter of the scripts
> we use now to extract the changelogs that are published on the websites
> which need to be changed as well (hence the CC: to the website list,
> maybe you guys can start to look into this).

 From <http://subversion.tigris.org/>:
Parseable output

All output of the Subversion command-line client is carefully designed
to be both human readable and automatically parseable; scriptability is
a high priority.

Not sure if we should adapt the current website scripts or wait for the
new Wiki/CMS system. Gerard, any ETA on the migration to Subversion?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans