Wikki evaluations

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 21 14:30:07 PST 2004

On Dom, 21 Mar 2004 13:47:09 +0100, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi Anderson,

Hi Jeroen,

> How's your evaluation of the wikki's going?

Unfortunately, last week was a bit busy (just started a new course on a
new university) so I didn't have time to evaluate the Wikis. Hopefully
along this week I'll do some evaluations. Get prepared :)

> I found another project which might be useful to consider:
> www.wakkawiki.com
> [...]
> Could you look into it? Thanks & have fun :-)

Sure. Having a first look through the on-line repository, I see this
project is young (a year old, I think), but already has all these
features. It'd be worth looking into it.

So far, we have these Wikis holding for evaluation:

1. PhpWiki (http://freshmeat.net/projects/phpwiki/)
2. TikiWiki (http://freshmeat.net/projects/tiki/)
3. Wakka (http://www.wakkawiki.com/)
4. MoinMoin (http://freshmeat.net/projects/moin/) - Just to satisfy my
curiosity :)

Feel free to add any other desired implementation.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org